Thank you for your interest in the Traditional Four Year Program at Mount Carmel College of Nursing. You may stop and save the information on your on-line application at any time.
Navigation through the application is accomplished via the tabs at the bottom of each section. To return to a previous page, click on the blue "Previous Page" link. Do not use the back arrow on your browser or the backspace key on your keyboard to return to a previous page.
We strongly recommend that you print a copy of your completed application for your own personal records prior to submitting.
Please be sure to submit the following documents to Mount Carmel to complete your application:
- $30 Application Fee (can pay when submitting application or pay on line https://carmelink.mccn.edu/ICS/Admissions/)
- Official High School Transcript
- Official College Transcript(s) (if applicable)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Scores (Scores are required if English is not your native language.)(If applicable)
- World Education Services (WES) Evaluation (Evaluations are required if you attended a college/university outside of the United State of America.)(If applicable)
- Copy of Visa or Permanent Resident Card (if applicable)
For high school students, if your ACT and/or SAT scores are not on your your high school transcript please have the testing center mail them directly to the College. Students who have been out of high school for more than five (5) years or who have thirty (30) or more college credit hours are not required to submit ACT and/or SAT scores.
If mailing any of the above documents:
Attn: Office of Admissions
Mount Carmel College of Nursing
127 South Davis Avenue
Columbus, OH 43222
*** NOTE - Electronically submitted transcripts coming directly from the
institution is acceptable.* and preferred method.*
You will be notified once your application is complete as well as when an admissions decision has been made. Again, thank you for applying to Mount Carmel College of Nursing.